Monday, May 8, 2017

God's Guiding Hand


If I walk away from today with one absolute it is that God's hand is guiding this journey. Many days I try to throw myself into work projects and not think about all the what if's and how hard waiting it.

Today that wasn't an option and it was really tough.

I am thankful for the people He has placed in our lives who continue to walk this journey with us. I am especially thankful for the times He uses others to lift up and encourage us. If you ever have that feeling that God has laid something on your heart to share with someone else - don't ignore it - it is happening for a reason! Tonight I am especially thankful for friends who didn't ignore that nagging feeling on their hearts and the peace the words they had to share offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment