Friday, March 31, 2017

More Awesome Than Sprinkles and Unicorns Combined


Today my  amazing work family showered the girls both with so much love in a beautiful unicorn themed celebration. No detail was left undone. This hopeful Momma to Be was also reminded that she is an event planner to the core and loves to celebrate others, but feels slightly awkward when the spotlight is on her. I am shocked I didn't cry through the whole dang thing because I get so excited/emotional thinking about the two of you.

While you couldn't be there sweet ones, today was ALL about the two of you! I can't wait for you to get here and meet the village of people who already love you so much. They have prayed, cried and celebrated alongside of us for the last 3.5 years. Everyday I am reminded that when I came to P1 I gained so much more than amazing job, but friends who have truly become family. And while we are all anxiously awaiting your debut, keep growing sweet girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment