Friday, December 23, 2016

All I Want For Christmas - Guest Post From Kipper

Because today his words are far better than mine I had to share these words from my sweet husband. 



I have not wanted for anything in a very long time. My wife and I are exceptionally fortunate to live in a safe environment with reliable transportation and fantastic careers. We do not think in terms of what we want as much as what God wants and try to make those two things line up. 

This year, however, all I truly want for Christmas is a child. I know that for many of you, children are a given and on some days a pain in the rear end you wish you could take a break from. I hope that some day I will want to take a break from the little pain in the tail too. 


Allie and I have said and maintain that God will bring us the right baby in His time. Patience is a virtue I have lacked most of my life and I am finding patience even more elusive now. While we appreciate all of the prayers and support we have received, we ask for you to pray for all of the lonely and scared expecting mothers who have no idea what the right decision is or how they will raise a child. 


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment