Saturday, December 31, 2011

Insomnia-palooza and Polyvore

The last few days I haven't slept very much.  To top it off, Kipper has had to work early each morning so I have tired not to do things that would make too much noise or get Gulliver excited. (This is code for: I have spent A LOT of time on my laptop!) We all know how I love me some Pinterest and one of the sites that gets pinned a lot is Polyvore. (I know what you are thinking...she is addicted to some new website...well I plead the 5th!)


Okay back to what I was saying.  The official description of Polyvore is "The web's largest community of tastemakers where people can discover their style and set trends around the world. Trendseekers and shoppers alike come to Polyvore to discover the hottest brands, products, trends and looks."  Basically it is sort of like Pinterest but for fashion and you can take pinning a step further by creating sets and collections.


For fashion bloggers I know this site had to make things so much easier for them and if you like fashion, it is a lot of fun to play around on. And so I don't feel like I have just been wasting more time than I can to admit on the site, I figured I would share a few of the sets I have created during Insomnia-palooza! Enjoy!

Casual Fall Day



TCU Tailgate


Green with Envy


No comments:

Post a Comment