Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Let's get this party started!

Hello my name is Allie and I am a craftaholic. It is my art! It is my therapy! It is a way I can express myself and give to others all at the same time. Even though I have always wanted to do a blog, I have never taken the time. But today that all is about to change!

I have been inspired by my adorable husbands new blogging project, Keep Calm and Snap On, to finally do something that is 100% for ME! Sure I hope others read it and enjoy my projects, but this is a project that I am doing for no one by me, myself and I as a way to journal my art. (Hey, therapy is expensive!) 

To kick things off I am going to start this week by doing a little re-organization in my craft/puppy room. (Yes, I decorated a room for my fur babies. And because Kipper was tired of the living room being by craft room the babies now have to share their room with the crafts!)  


You have to admit the room is rather adorable!! :)



1 comment:

  1. How AWESOME is a dog room?!?! I LOVE it! And I gotta say, your blog name is adorable! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete