Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Official Pinterest Party Blog Hop!

Calling all my crafty, Pinterest loving friends: 

Come join me and all the fun; link up to the official

I have heard about about blog parties/hops but I have never taken part in one or really even known what the heck it was. I recently have fallen in love with a new blog, Life is Not Just Paper and Glue, where I came across the Pinterest Party Blog Hop and figured I would give it a go! So far, I LOVE IT! I have found so many new fellow crafters to follow on Pinterest that I might have otherwise never found.  

So if you are anything like me, you are asking "What the heck is a Blog Hop??" 
  • A blog hop is a linky list that is shared on multiple blogs. When several blogs put the same linky list code on their blog, the exact same list appears on each blog. 
  • People can sign up to join the hop from any of the blogs that contain the list. 
  • Blog readers see the same list on each blog, and can "hop" from blog to blog by clicking on members from the list. 
It is simple and an excellent way to not only find followers for your own blog/Pinterest, but also for you to find great new blogs and Pinterest accounts to follow!! 


The official Pinterest Party Blog Hop is being hosted my Tammy from Life is Not Just Paper and Glue, and Michele from The Scrap Shoppe.  With the goal of creating a Master List of Pinterest accounts for crafty folks!  Each Friday, Tammy and Michele will select a Pinterest account to feature and highlight pin boards! 

So what are you waiting for??? The more the merrier and the more that join, the more inspiration to be shared!  I signed up early this morning and was #814 (or you can just find the picture to the right!) That means there are over 800 people with amazing inspiration on their Pinterest boards or blogs that I really connect with, that I otherwise might have never known existed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment