Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Week 7 - Unicorn of the Week and Recap

Well once again - Kipper was right. Arian Foster paid off and is the Unicorn of the Week for the second week in a row!


Then he hurt himself again. Now he is out for the season. Sigh.

This week Team Sports Go, Sports was back in business racking up 110 points. Of course we had to play against a high scoring opponent who beat us with 131. This loss stung more than any other one. You see, Kipper drafted Lamar Miller for me and I was very loyal to him for the first 6 weeks.

Week after week he brought in less than half of his projected score so I finally dropped him. Then Amy Watts picked him up and he freaking scored 35 points!! 35 points people. If I would have kept him I would have won week 7 with flying colors. Sigh.

At least we are still holding strong to 4th place and still on target for the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment