Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Weeks 8 - 13 Unicorn of the Week and Mini Recap

It is official - I am a terrible Fantasy Football blogger. The fall is just so busy for me in all aspects of my life and I just feel really behind. Next year I will be more realistic and better prepared because I did have a lot of fun with this!

After a little rough patch the last part of the "season" before playoffs was really great for me winning all but 1 game! Go Sports, Go! :)  Without further delay here are the Unicorns of the Week(s) for Weeks 8-13!

Week 8 was a close one but Justin Tucker really kicked it out of the park with 20 points! Hahaha! Get it? Kicked it out of the park! Because he is the kicker.... Look at me making bad football jokes!


Week 9 was the first and only tie of the season. Both Brees and Brown have been awesome for Team Sports, Go Sports and have held the honor of Unicorn of the Week more than once. 



Week 10 was the only loss in the second half of the season. It was just kind of a crappy week for my entire team except Antonio Brown. 



Week 11 was another one for the win column, but it was actually a crappy week score wise. I just got lucky that I was playing someone who ended with several negative numbers on the score board. That said I was super excited the Unicorn of the Week was finally my D/ST because I have wanted to put a horn on a team mascot all season! 



Week 12 was a crazy week. Half my team had a terrible week and the other half had a great one! I really thought the Panthers D/ST was going to pull out a second win, but at the last minute Brandon Marshall slide right in by 1 point to capture his second Unicorn of the Week win this season! 



Week 13 brought a third win for Antonio Brown and an awesome win for team Sports, Go Sports! I was playing team Witten Up For Bad Behavior who had been in first place and I didn't think there was a chance in hell that I would win. Then Antonio Brown went nuts and secured a win on the final week of the regular Fantasy Football season! 



After a pretty great first Fantasy Football season I made it to the playoffs! Woohoo! I know the chances of winning are so slim I can't even seem them, but that is okay. It was my first year. I really had no clue what I was doing. Seriously I could have named maybe 5 football players before this started. Excited to see where I end after the playoffs and will be ready to dominate next year!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment