Friday, December 9, 2016

We'll Eat You Up, We Love You So!


{Oh, please don't go - we'll eat you up - we love you so!} 

A few years back, we found this adorable little book shop down in the Pearl Brewery area of San Antonio. I loved it because it reminded me of the little local book stores of my childhood. 

A few weeks ago, to celebrate taking the next steps on our adoption journey, we bought Baby Martin their first book "A Family Begins With A Wish". I always wondered what the first book we purchased would be and as the tears ran down my cheeks in Target the night I saw  "A Family Begins With A Wish" I knew the answer. 

Well today we returned to that adorable book shop down in the Pearl Brewery area of San Antonio and bought Baby Martin their own copy of one of my very favorite childhood books "Where The Wild Things Are"

I can't wait to sit down and pen a letter to them in the front cover when we get back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment