Thursday, December 1, 2016

Dear Future Birth Mother: The Nursery



Dear Future Birth Mother ~ 

For just over 11 years this room was known as "our future babies room" and it just sat waiting. For the last 6 years the sight of this room, empty and still waiting, broke my heart in ways I can't put into words. Yet in the last 2 months it has become my favorite room in the house. 


Because of you, my heart no longer breaks when look down the hall. Because of you, we aregoing to finally fill this room with the love, laughter and sleepless nights that it has longed for. The sense of peace God gives me when I pray for you is unexplainable. 


Tonight as I sit here, I pray He is giving you those same moments of unexplainable peace. Peace to know you are making the right decision. Peace to know there is a family in Fort Worth, Texas that He has created specifically to raise your precious child. And peace to know that child will never go a day without knowing how incredible and brave you were. 


Until our paths cross, 

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment