Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hello my name is Allie and I am addicted to headbands and hair bows...

If there was a 12 step program for hair accessories I think Kipper would make me go. At one time he had me count all my headbands and I think it was something like 90. Since then I have lost a few, but gained many. I don't even want to know what the total is now. Yet one thing I do know is I have a MAJOR storage issue.


See what I mean? It has gotten so bad that my one large basket has flowed over to a shoe box. Half the time I forget what I even own because things get buried etc. Bottom line: I need a better storage solution. Stat. 

I remember the old frame that Momma gave me a while back that is just sitting in my bedroom (that I think I actually got from her to do something to cure this exact problem, but apparently lost interest in the idea...) 


So began my research for some inspiration so I can get this project on a roll! Check out what I found! I am excited to get started and to see how it looks in the bathroom.



Stay tuned to see how it turns out......Gulliver seems to be a little concerned about how Mommy's new project is going to turn out! LOL! 


1 comment:

  1. YOur blog is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Love love love it! I am your newest follower :) I sure would love a follow back if you wouldn't mind! www.ali-grace.com

    ReplyDelete